Wednesday, April 22, 2009

night time blogger, day time learner


I'm just blogging tonight because I haven't blogged in a while. Other than class, I haven't had much happening in my life. I've got a normal routine, the old 9 to 5, and I don't look forward to it. I've gotten use to getting up at a certain time and getting home at a certain time. I'm use to waking up early and it keeps me from sleeping in late on the weekends. On top of going to class, I've been dreaming about class and all of the work I have to do. I wake up at night thinking I've got homework I need to get done in a couple of hours. There have been some days when I forget to eat when I'm hungry because I'm so consumed by work. My eyes start to hurt because I've got to work on typing assignments on my computer most of the time I'm home. I know that this won't always be the case when it comes to school but I also know that I'll have little time for me until this phase is over. During my free time, which is more like mini work breaks, I watch television and I relax until my bones and brain stop hurting. The only positive thing being over worked has given me is that I look forward to sleep now more than ever. Right when I get home from class, the highlight of my day is laying down and going to bed. I'm so exhausted that I don't even think I realize how run down I am. I don't have the time to analyze most things unless I'm multitasking something else with my school work. Anyways, it's getting late and I think you get my point by now. I'll end this blog with "all work and no play makes Teri a very blah girl."

1 comment:

danielle said...

just wanted to drop by and say hi...thanks for following my blog- you were my first, so thanks!!

you have a great looking blog- you may have to teach me some tricks!!