Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello Bloggers!
I would like to wish all of you a Happy Valentines Day! I know it's meant to be a day for people in love. In my opinion, it doesn't have to be only celebrated between two people who are romantic with one another. It can also be celebrated amongst people who care about each other. My Valentines Day has been spread over three days. Yesterday was the first of the three days. I arrived home from work and my fiance was sitting in the bedroom with the lights off. When I turned them on, I saw that he had cleaned to room and made the bed. There was a giant heart shaped box of candy and an owl stuffed animal on the bed. He told me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him. Today, even though it was Valentine's Day, we spent some time apart. Only because I had to work and he stayed home to go to the doctor's office. He found out that he has bronchitis.:( We got carry out food from our favorite restaurant, Sonny's, and we watched some television together. Since he is ill at the moment, the doctor said he can't return to work until Thursday. Which means that we get to spend the day together tomorrow, because I also have the day off from work. Our plans are to get dinner at a fancy restaurant and then catch a late movie. I say plans in the sense that it's impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow. So if things go well, then we will be able to have a mini date night. If not, we will probably stay indoors and spend time together then have a date night this weekend. Either way, I'm excited to spend more time with my fiance and be able to take care of him when he's ill. Anyways, that's all I've been up to today. I know it's not the most exciting or romantic Valentines Day story but it's mine and I loved it. Oh, my fiance let me pick out my Valentines Day gift and I purchased in online yesterday. It's a plush penguin draw string back pack. It's from the same company that makes the pillow pets, where I bought a penguin pillow pet and a penguin neck pillow from. I can't wait to receive it in the 5 to 7 days. Lol. I should also be receiving the penguin music pillow I ordered from Ebay by the middle of next month. It's being mailed straight from China, where most of the  futuristic and cool technology is made. So those are the purchasing I'm waiting on and I hope they arrive in good condition. I'm  always paranoid about buying items from the internet but it's the only option available when I've gone shopping at all of the stores in Georgia. Well that's all I have to type right now. I'm getting a little tired so I'm going to log off. I hope you all have a great night and I'll post again later.

No comments: