Thursday, February 10, 2011

oh me oh my

Hello, Bloggers! I'm back and to be honest, I forgot I had an account on this site for a while. Not that I don't like blogging and interacting with all of the people that might be reading my posts. Lol. I like to keep a level head about things so I don't get an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. Anyways, I've been up to some things since I last posted. Which was longer ago than I had previously thought. So OK I last left off with me getting a job which I still have. Thank you God. I'm still in a relationship with Joseph. I know it's about time I kept one, right. Lol. So yeah recently we got ENGAGED! I use all caps because it's a big stepping stone in a person's life and I chose to add this one to my path with him. I found an amazing guy and I'm psyched that I get to call him mine. Anyways, I'm having the mid life work blues. It's not really mid life but it feels like it some times. I'm at the point of trying to find another job, like many people these days. I'm not all gloomy about working where I do but I'm not doing cartwheels either. Not that I know how to do a cartwheel but anyways. Other than that. I have decided to return to the books and get a degree in Biology. It's not a complete 180 from Forensic Science but it will take me longer to get a degree than I had planned. I'm not gloomy about that fact either. I feel blessed to have the chance at a college education let alone have the motivation to keep seeking knowledge. With my degree, I want to become a microbiologist which is one who studies tiny living things. For example, if you get a cold then you get sick. That's not all there is though. Something causes that cold as with any illness. So I'll be studying the causes of illnesses whether they be bacteria, virus, or fungi. I'm totally excited about this turn of education and I know it will open up more doors for my career. Anyways, it's getting somewhat late and I'm hungry/tired. So I'll end this post with a promise to post again, as well as, a thank you and goodnight.

No comments: