Saturday, February 12, 2011

something new

Hello Bloggers!
I've decided to try something new on this post today! I'm going to post some pictures of my favorite penguin items! I know it's probably been done on this site before but not by myself. So I figured I'd try it! Enjoy!









This is an adorable penguin pillow with a built in speaker! It has a nifty cord on the back that attaches to any ipod, mp3, or mp4 player! It's soft fabric allows you to fall asleep listening to your favorite music!



This is an AM/FM penguin radio that is capable of reaching as many stations as a standard radio! The speaker volume is adjustable with the use of the handy volume turner! Listen to your favorite stations on the go!

 
Got a brush? This little guy is an automatic penguin lint remover with an attachable lint remover brush! It not only brushes away lint and hair, it blows it away!


What's that sound? These are heavy duty plastic refrigerator containers! They sit inside the refrigerator and make a loud sound when the refrigerator door is cracked or open for too long! The penguin one is my favorite, of course!


Who doesn't like waffles? This cute penguin loves waffles but he's nice enough to bring fresh waffles to your plate! The waffles are even shaped like a penguin!



This is a fun and adorable penguin botany chamber with a special light that allows plants to grow inside! The light settings are adjustable to accommodate the growth conditions of any plant! 


  
Surfs up with this entertaining penguin desk toy! It features two penguins surfing in their fictional, aquatic environment!




These are tiny creatures called mopods! They are little animals that spin around and make sounds when a cell phone rings! With them, you'll never miss a call again!



It's cold outside but you'll stay warm with this cute penguin mug warmer! It has a  usb attachment that allows you to warm up your coffee or hot coca where ever your computer is!



Can I fix you a drink? This little cutie is a penguin drink mixer/ drink cooler! Just apply ice in one end and your favorite drink or drinks in one end then shake it!




Water dispensers have never been so cute! This penguin dispenser is light weight so it's easy to carry it from one room to the next! You can even use it outdoors!



Its time to go into the future with this little guy! It's a penguin robot and he would just love to keep you company! He enjoys rolling around, making cute sounds, and using his lights to see in the dark!



Hello, can you hear me? This is a penguin telephone! Call all of your loved ones with this little creature! Just dial the number you want and speak into the back of the telephone! It is available in pink, blue, black, purple, and green!



Zap! Watch out for this cute penguin bug zapper! He's people and animal friendly but he'll get rid of the flies and mosquitoes around your front door!


Whose up for some ping pong? Get this little penguin and you and your friends can have a virtual game of table tennis! The convenient sensors on the paddles and penguin sync up to take place of that pesky ball!


Go where no man has gone before with this navigator penguin! Advanced technology allows him to go into the depths of many seas and oceans to explore aquatic life! With a built in camera, you can see through the eyes of a penguin!



What does a penguin think about? You can find out with this touchscreen penguin computer! Use your fingers to choose options on this penguin's belly! Once you've chosen, he'll even say what you've typed!



Don't break the bank! These cute penguins will collect and count your change and then dispense them once they are done! Make sure you feed them regularly so you can see them dance!



You've probably seen this famous penguin on television! He's the new penguin robot that moves just like a real penguin! Not only can he navigate in the water, he can fly!



These are just a few of my all time favorite penguin creations! There are many more out there and I'll post them all in due time. Until then, I hope you've enjoyed looking at all of the inventions out there for penguin and technology lovers alike. Sadly, as much as I love penguins, I'd have to avoid purchasing the more expensive penguin electronics. It pains me to part with penguin items that I want but it pains me more to part with money that I need. Lol. Anyways, if anyone else spots some interesting penguin technology or anything interesting or penguin related then feel free to post some here! I know it's a needle in a haystack to think that people take enough time to not only read my posts, but respond to them. But hey, someones bound to find that needle and if it's me, I hope I have my safety gloves on! Well, I'm logging off now to spend time with my awesome and ill fiance but I wish you all a good morning/night depending on your time zone. I'll Type to all of you later!!! ^_^

No comments: