Sunday, March 8, 2009

daylight savings time


Daylight savings time starts for me today and if you don't know it means, here is the definition. Time during which clocks are set one hour or more ahead of standard time to provide more daylight at the end of the working day during late spring, summer, and early fall. Of course I copied and pasted this from answers.com but anyways. The time on my clock follows the old saying, Fall back-Spring forward. However, my life doesn't because my schedule is controlled by the sleeping pattern I get use to. If I'm use to waking up at 8:00 am and I'm use to going to sleep at 11:00 pm, which is true in most cases, then I'm not happy when the time changes. I have to get up when it's actually 7:00 or 9:00 or go to bed when it's 10:00 or 12:00. I get confused with the time as it is and then I have to get use to new time that has taken effect. It's too much of a hassle to waste time thinking about the schedule I have planned so I just adjust my clocks and recheck my alarms. My simple method seems to work well for me and as the saying goes, "why fix something if it isn't broken?" So yeah, you may be like "oh geeze another pointless blog by so-an-so" or "doesn't this girl have anything to do on a Sunday, other than typing her thoughts on a blog?" Well, I don't think it's pointless because I think what I have to say is important and I'm sure you feel the same way about what you think. As for the whole Sunday thing, I do have to finish the play for class and I will probably get some questions done for my study guide. So yeah, I have it all planned out in my head and it saves time so I don't have to type all my thoughts on my blog.

No comments: