Saturday, March 28, 2009

rain check for the best


Since the weather hasn't been on my side, I have had to take a rain check for my camping trip. I was bummed about not getting to go out and have plans but I knew that nothing I had planned was set in stone. I did get to spend a couple of nights in the camper while it was parked in my aunt and uncle's back yard. We had the electricity and gas working so we had lights, air conditioning, and a heater to use. The beds were a little uneasy on the back because the mattress had a wooden board under it. Over all, I had a fun time being outside and listening to the rain as I tried to go to sleep. Earlier on Tuesday, I went to my doctor's appointment and I was given some prescriptions which I don't want to take. I'm not a medicine dependent person so I wasn't happy about paying for prescriptions that I would rather do without. Anyways, I won't list the names of them because it is personal information and you really don't need to know everything in my life. So yeah I'm glad I took a rain check because I haven't been feeling 100 percent and I would have hated to go somewhere and pretend to have a good time. Right now I'm a little sleepy and I feel a little nauseous which are possible side effects of my medication. I would like to sleep away these unpleasant feelings but I know that it is nearly impossible for me to lay in bed all day. I hope I get back to feeling better by the time I have to return to classes this coming week. Anyways, I haven't been blogging that much recently so I figured I would post something today. Well, I'm off to rest for a little while and I will be back to blog again soon.^_^

3 comments:

Pattie said...

YAY!! You're back! More smiles :)

Yet said...

Well, how eventful. Hmm, so if you post-poned it, when are you going? And I hope you're feeling better. I don't like medication either. horrible stuff. But yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do...tisk tisk...

Yet said...

oh and by the way, i think you would absolutely love what paddie could do to your blog if you let her design it. she's really good. U should ask her about it...:)