Thursday, March 5, 2009

um...idk about you blog


I was told to make a blog by more than one person. Apparently, it is the new fad or something. Anyways, I don't like putting my thoughts on paper. I have never been very good at it. I can't write papers very well, I can't make up good songs or poems, and I have never once had someone appreciate the effort I put into my writings. I guess I just don't have the talent to write. I'm not ashamed of it or anything. I'm not going to be a writer, a poet, a song writer, a screenwriter, or even a literary critic. What's the point? I rarely read in my free time. It does not excite me to sit down for hours and read the thoughts or ideas of another person. I read books, don't get me wrong, but I just don't take free time to read literature. It's just who I am. I'm an action person. I like to see things happen. I like movies and television. I like visuals. I dream in colors, words, and movements. Everything happens for a reason, I truly believe that. I just so happen to not be a fan of literature and that's just who I am.

No comments: