Thursday, March 19, 2009

hanging with the crew


Yesterday I had such blast with my good ole' friend Ladipo, and her boyfriend. We went to the movies to see He's Just Not That Into You which was not that great. There were a few laughs here and there but most of it had my mind running in circles. Other than the movies, we went to a Japanese restaurant which I have never been to before. It was my first time eating Japanese food and I'd have to say I was just not that into it, lol. We did get to see a grill show where the cook makes the food for the whole table on an open grill. I didn't like all of the food touching because I tasted flavors of things I didn't order. Anyways, the cook was really talented and I did have a fun and interesting time there. We also went to a store called JoAnna's which I have also never been to despite that fact that it's near the movie theater. It is basically a craft store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby and it has really neat things in there. They were having a sale and I wanted to purchase things but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. My friend was looking for cupcake themed items and they had some really nice things there that were surprisingly CUPCAKE related. I didn't get to look for many penguin related things but I didn't see anything in the areas I looked in. At the end of the night, we just hanged out in Ladipo's boyfriend's car waiting for my ride to show up. We made jokes and had light hearted conversations which was the cherry on the cupcake of the night! Sadly, the night had to end and we had to go our separate ways. Hopefully, I can spend more time with Ladipo and we can hang out some time soon. We have made plans for a place called White Water which is a water theme park filled with watery fun! I think it would be a great place to go to during the summer or some other warm time of the year. Anyways, I had a great time spending time with my friend yesterday and I want to thank her on my blog.^_^

No comments: