Friday, March 20, 2009

tick tock goes the clock


I might actually have plans for spring break and I use the word might because nothing is set in stone yet. Anyways, I'm excited to have plans mapped out in my mind because I thought this whole break was going to be a complete waste. I admit that I like resting from all of the school work but I'd rather be doing something. I can't really do anything today because everyone has a full schedule that occupies their time.Tomorrow two of my aunts are suppose to come over to the house to help my mom plan a baby shower for my cousin. It will be a very uneventful day for me unless something unexpected happens like me helping with the planning process. Sunday I wont be doing much of anything because it's still the weekend and everyone I know will have plans of their own. I know these "plans" seem, for a lack of a better word, blah but everything starts picking up Monday. Monday I have to purchase books at school and get a letter of student enrollment for my mom's insurance then I might have to deposit some money into my account. Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment which I'm on the fence about because unexpected things can happen at the doctor's office. One minute you go in for a routine checkup the next minute the doctors are preparing you for surgery. :/ It's even possible to have good and bad results from the doctor which is another reason why it's not my favorite place to visit. Also on Tuesday, I'm going to my aunt and uncle's house to help them get some camping supplies together and spend the night there which I haven't done in a while. They recently purchased a pop up camper, I think that's what it's called, and they are planning on taking it up to Tugaloo State Park which is on the border of Georgia and South Carolina. Thanks to their kindness, my mom, step dad, and I are going to the campsite with them from Thursday until Sunday. I'm so excited to go camping because I have never been camping in a camper before plus I'm in desperate need for some fresh air. Since I've also never been to a camping site, I don't know what kind of activities they have there. All I know is that people fish and hike in the camping area which are two things that my family likes to do. We should be returning from the campsite on Sunday which I'm not going to think about right now. After Sunday, I'll have until Wednesday to rest and get my school supplies together for my classes that start on Thursday. I know that I don't have a lot planned for my spring break but it's more than I expected to have when spring break began. Hopefully these plans will occur and I can have an awesome time with the remainder of my mini vacation.

No comments: