Monday, March 16, 2009

breaking into the spring


I had a really great weekend and now I get to follow it up with a much needed break from classes. I have 2 weeks off for my Spring Break and I'm so psyched because all I want to do is be lazy and relax. Unfortunately, I can't relax the entire time because I have an orthodontist appointment this Wednesday. Yes I have braces and I have had them on for almost 2 years. I am suppose to get them off by the end of this year but I'm not going to think about it yet. Anyways, I have been doing well in my classes so far and I'm very proud of myself. I'm glad I have few worries when it comes to school because the last thing I want to do is obsess over something I cannot take part in for 2 weeks. Today I had a pretty easy day, as far as school days go, and all I had to do was go over a test then present my debate for class. Other then relaxing, I don't really have any other plans so I can't state anything at this point, as far as my schedule is concerned. I think that I will probably relax for the rest of the day and then go to sleep at 11 ish. It would be easier to rest if it rained a little bit every day because I like to fall asleep to the sound of rain beating on my house. Sometimes I turn everything off just so I can hear the rain which makes me fall asleep 90 percent of the time. Well I'm going to rest now and then talk to my boyfriend before bedtime.

No comments: